Created by Dr. OZ
- 1 cup rice/nut/seed milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup papaya (fresh), peeled and diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mango or peaches
- 3 dates (pitted and soaked) OR stevia, to taste
- 2 cups ice (less if using frozen fruit)
- Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid.
- For Blendtec: Press the SMOOTHIE button.
- For Vitamix: Select VARIABLE, speed #1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to VARIABLE, speed #10, then to HIGH. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- If you don’t have either, throw-em in your blender and blend for 1 minute! ENJOY!